Call for Innovative Projects in Learning and Teaching: Deadline 1st October 2010
- the development of a teaching resource: a set of guides or course materials, web based resources, the production of a DVD or CD, a teaching pack, exemplar module or workshop session
- a mini piece of educational research: for example, the evaluation of an existing course
- trialling of a new teaching method or technique
- establishment of a new network of academics across HEIs to focus on a specific learning and teaching issue of common concern
- the roll-out and embedding of new practice in a course/module/department
This year, CEBE especially welcomes applications that address one (or more) of the following Higher Education Academy priority areas:
- better teaching
- flexibility of learning
- graduates’ impact and contribution to society and the economy.
Projects are expected to be able to complete by 31st July 2011 and must include an evaluation strategy. CEBE encourages all applicants to contact their local staff and professional development units prior to bid submission in order to discuss their proposal and consider project partnerships or matched funding as appropriate.
Further details and an application form are available on the CEBE website at CEBE Funding