Enhancement Fund Briefing Reports
In the academic year 2010/11, the HEA funded Learning and Teaching Enhancement projects in Northern Ireland with funding of up to £2,500 per project. The projects covered a range of themes including assessment, learning technology and education for sustainable develoopment.
Please click the links to the right to access the complete reports from institutions we awarded an enhancement fund during the 2010/11 Academic Year.
- Using screencasting to enhance student feedback - University of Ulster (PDF 144KB)
- Using animation to enhance the learning experience - Queen's University Belfast (PDF 142KB)
- Students as change agents developing a student guide to assessment and feedback for learning - University of Ulster
- The dynamics of expectations in music performance modules in higher education: Changing attitudes among students, part-time tutors and full-time teaching staff - University of Ulster (PDF 221KB)
- Determining an appropriate mode of assessment for enhancing deep learning in programming - University of Ulster (PFD 162KB)
- Are Northern Ireland accounting graduates equipped to deal with challenges of sustainable development? - University of Ulster (PDF 156KB)
- cite2write – An interactive guide to academic referencing - Queen's University Belfast (PDF 189KB)
- Creation of CPD material for structural steel design to Eurocode 3 - Queen's University Belfast (121KB)
- Improving clinical practice with the introduction of modern teaching tools to an old science - University of Ulster (PDF 250KB)
- Identification of students’ motivations and attitudes towards attendance at Peer Assisted Study Sessions@ Ulster (PASS@Ulster) - University of Ulster (PDF 145KB)