2c Commissioned Embedding Projects
The aim of this strand is to build on previous Phase 2 work to bring about the evolution of institutional policy across whole organisations in the support of the use, development and cultural acceptance of OER as part of everyday educational practice. The focus will be on established staff attitudes and engagement with OER.
- A positive change of culture towards the development, use and repurposing of OERs;
- Embedding long term sustainability of change.
Seven projects are currently engaged in project work:
- University of Wolverhampton: Embedding Learning to Teach Inclusively (ELTI)
- University of Leeds: Embedding OER into Student Education Institutionally
- Rose Bruford College: Continuation of Reflecting on Learning and Teaching in the Performing Arts
- University of Bradford: Open Resources for Higher Education Practice (ORHEP)
- University of Plymouth: Towards a sustainable institutional OER culture for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision
- University College London (UCL): Sustainable texts and disciplinary conversations: writing and speaking about learning and teaching in HE
- Open University: De-Stress