Seminars by Theme
We provide UK subscribing institutions delivering Higher Education, the opportunity to promote research and evidence that has informed departmental and institutional policy and/or practice through our Workshop and Seminar Series.
- The HEA is running a workshop and seminar series in the thematic areas of employability, flexible learning and internationalisation. Each seminar will be hosted and delivered by an HE institution and will focus on aspects of learning and teaching. Details of the 2012-13 series are now available.
- An integrated and inclusive approach to developing students’ employability
25 June 2013, University of Worcester
- Developing Employability Programmes with Interactive Curriculum Technologies
11 July 2013, University of Salford
- Employability: from pockets of good practice to University-wide dissemination and excellence
17 July 2013, University of Wolverhampton
- Adding Flexibility to Teaching: the importance of responsive rollout
21 May 2013, University of Hertfordshire
- Distanced but not disadvantaged
6 June 2013, Anglia Ruskin University
- Improving integration in the learning environment: student and staff perspectives
12 June 2013, University of Sheffield
In response to the recent publication of Going mobile: Internationalisation and mobility in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) a 1 day seminar will be held led by the author, Simon Sweeney.
The seminar will be held in Bristol on 6 June 2013.
HEA Research and Policy Seminar/Webinar Series
Higher Education professionals are warmly invited to attend the future events, either in person at the seminar in our York offices, or online via our Elluminate Webinar. Information on how to sign up for events can be found on the research seminar website.
Upcoming events in 2013 as part of the HEA Research and Policy Seminar/Webinar series:
- 14 May, Erica Morris (Higher Education Academy) - Academic Integrity
- 11 June, Simon Haslett (University of Wales) –Research/Teaching interface