Our new network for STEM deans and heads of school/faculty (deans’ network) is a unique forum that will bring together STEM leaders and influencers from around the UK to discuss strategies for enhancing HE teaching and learning in STEM. Following the summit, participants will be invited to contribute to an online forum encouraging ongoing conversations, giving you a voice in critical sectoral discussions about teaching and learning.
Attending the invitation-only summit (and participating in the online forum throughout the rest of the year) allows you to:
- hear keynote speakers discussing key sector developments affecting teaching and learning in STEM
- discuss topics and strategy in a Chatham House Rule environment
- explore the dimensions and challenges of teaching excellence, such as engaging and supporting staff to embrace excellence, and staff development at key career transitions, all from the perspective of STEM leadership roles
- network with strategic leaders in STEM across the sector
- consider how best to support your staff to enhance your students’ learning experiences
- meet the HEA team and learn more about the support available from us
Our first STEM deans' summit will be held on 14 February 2017 in York. You can view the programme here.
If you would like to be involved in future summits or the online network please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org