We would like to invite you to attend ‘#design4learning’, an OU/HEA conference in Milton Keynes on 26-27 November 2014.
The conference aims to advance the understanding and application of blended learning, design4learning and learning analytics. It will be of particular interest to those involved in the pedagogic and technical aspects of learning design and those involved in strategy, policy and implementation.
- #design4learning: what works?
- Sharing state-of-the-art blended learning designs, tools and experiences
- Implementing learning analytics in practice
- Professor David Dewhurst, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Tessa Eysink, University of Twente
For further information about the conference, the themes or the keynote speakers, please visit design4learning.org.uk
Registration for the conference is open.