When you’re looking to address strategic priorities, it really helps to have a shared point of reference and common language to discuss and shape policies, practices, processes and partnerships.
That’s why we’ve developed a series of strategic frameworks, created in response to, and in collaboration with, the HE sector. Frameworks in the series include:
- Framework for transforming assessment in higher education
- Framework for embedding employability in higher education
- Framework for internationalising higher education
- Framework for flexible learning in higher education
- Framework for student access, retention, attainment and progression in higher education
- Framework for student engagement through partnership
Each framework draws on extensive evidence and experience, is aligned to the UK Professional Standards Framework and can be adapted and applied to different disciplines, modes of study and institutional contexts by a wide range of users.
We provide consultancy to support you to embed this or any of our other frameworks across your institution, faculty, department, programme.