REQUEST TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY
You can request to join the community, please click "Request to Join" below and complete the form.
*Please note it may take up to 48 hours for a response after submission of your request to join.
WHY JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- The Community of Practice in Employability can be shaped, owned and directed by its members.
- Current issues in Employability can be shared and resolved as a community.
- The Community of Practice in Employability is agile, supporting members to work together to consider current developments and their implications for Employability as they occur.
- The community is hosted through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Therefore members will benefit from direct access to an active and vibrant support network, enabling the exchange of practice, knowledge and experiences, as well as providing a springboard for taking employability to a new level through creation of new knowledge and ideas.
- The community enables you to take collective responsibility for structuring and managing information around the thematic area of employability. The creation of a virtual community is not limited by organisational or geographic boundaries enabling you to engage with a diverse community to focus your learning, develop new practices, create knowledge and define new approaches through a collective voice.
Only those working for higher education providers that are Strategic or Access partners of the Higher Education Academy can benefit from the range of opportunities to share, reflect and engage with colleagues and experts from the global higher education sector. Please use your institutional email address when requesting to join the community.
Employability expert panel
The Expert group help guide the Community of Practice for Employability and act as a critical friend to the Higher Education Academy for our work in employability. The group meet bi-annually and support activities such as the HEA Employability Summits. The group contribute their time and expertise freely to support our work’.
Upcoming discussion topics
Join in the conversation, join the Employability Community of Practice. Request to join
Enterprise Education & New QAA
Employer’s views on world of work
Post Graduate Recruitment
|Lorraine Dacre Pool|