Accreditation policy, submission template and guidance
Annual review of accredited CPD schemes
UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF) Resources
- The UKPSF
- What is the UK Professional Standard Framework?
- Dimensions of the framework
- Dimensions of the framework: college-based higher education
- Dimensions of the framework: music
- Dimensions of the framework: staff in learning support roles
- Dimensions of the framework: Doctoral supervisors
- Digital Lens on the UKPSF
The Continuum Model of Scholarship
The Continuum Model of Scholarship has emerged from the college-based higher education (CBHE) sector and is presented here by Dr Dave Collins as a possible new way of reflecting upon scholarship. It would hope to facilitate discussions between individuals and their mentors or supervisors regarding engagement in scholarship and has the potential as a developmental tool for the integration of scholarship within learning and teaching in higher education. The Continuum Model of Scholarship has been developed in alignment with the UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF) for Teaching and Supporting Learning and would be of interest to those with responsibility for the enhancement of teaching and learning and associated scholarship across a wide variety of institutional settings.