What does Curriculum Review and Development involve?
The review process includes reviewing content, learner experience and assessment practice within the context of market requirements to ensure provision is demand-led.
- External review of curriculum against sector best practice for supporting student retention, as well as assessment and feedback and employability
- A highly collaborative approach involving staff and students
- Approaches that are tailored to your institutional context
- Ensuring that curriculum improves student experience and key metrics of teaching excellence
- Easy adoption by staff through involvement in the process
- An independent, trusted voice guiding the review