Enhanced Insight Report
Better understand areas of strength and opportunity within your institution in order to inform enhancement
The Enhanced Insight Report enables you to explore the survey data in more visual ways, provides an executive summary and recommendations based on your results and is designed to be concise and impactful. The Enhanced Insight Report aims to highlight key areas for development, in order to support you in using the surveys for enhancement.
The report includes:
- Summaries of key areas of strength and opportunity
- Comparisons of key data points against the sector and previous years’ results
- An exploration of “hotspots”: areas within the university that are consistently ranked above or below other key benchmarks
- Correlations with overall satisfaction in order to understand key areas to target for enhancement
Detailed prices are available below. Please note all prices are exclusive of VAT
|Product||Single Survey||Two Surveys||Three Surveys|
|Enhanced Insight Report||£2,000||£3,000||£4,000|
|Enhanced Insight Report with Presentation||£2,835||£3,945||£4,945|
Presentation of results
Discuss your survey results with an Insights professional
Alongside the Enhanced Insight Report above we are able to provide a presentation and discussion of your results, enabling an opportunity for you to ask questions and talk through possible solutions with the HEA. The presentation provides an opportunity to:
- Begin the dissemination process amongst staff within your institution
- Explore analysis of your results with a HEA insight professional
- Place your results in context with the sector-wide picture
- Discuss your results and areas for enhancement with a HEA insight professional.
Please note, presentation of results is not offered on a standalone basis and is only offered upon take-up of the Enhanced Insight Report.
Qualitative Comment Report
Explore your results further through analysis of free-text comments
The HEA surveys provide rich sources of free-text comments which can provide context to the overall data. Analysing these comments can be time consuming and due to requests from the sector we are now able to offer a qualitative comment report.
The Qualitative Comment Report provides an analysis of your free text comments which adds rich insight to your quantitative results. The report breaks down qualitative comments by theme, student, and course characteristics and focuses on areas pertinent to the institution.
The Qualitative Comment Report allows you to:
Please contact us to discuss your needs and pricing for the Qualitative Comment Report.