The academic publishers Taylor & Francis are publishing a new journal, Higher Education Pedagogies which is supported by the Higher Education Academy. Professor Carol Evans, a Principal Fellow and National Teaching Fellow will be the editor in chief. Papers for Higher Education Pedagogies can be submitted here.
The back catalogues of the majority of the Higher Education Academy’s journals are now also being hosted by Taylor & Francis. These can now be found according to the list below.
- Bioscience Education Journal: (Bioscience Ed)
- Business and Management Education in HE: (BMHE)
- Enhancing learning in the Social Sciences: (ELiSS)
- Engineering Education: (ENED)
- Health and Social Care Education: (HSCE)
- Innovation in Teaching and Learning in Information and Computer Sciences: (ITALICS)
- Journal for Education in the Built Environment (which incorporates Transactions): (JEBE)
- Planet: (Planet)
The International Journal of Practice-based learning (in Health and Social Care) is hosted by Coventry University (PbL)
The journal New Directions will be hosted by the University of Leicester and MSOR is being taken forwards by the University of Greenwich, but the back catalogues can still be found on our website for the time being. Both of these journals will be producing new editions under licence from the Higher Education Academy.