Our new network for Social Science deans and heads of school/faculty (deans’ network) is a unique forum that will meet once a year for a summit to discuss strategies for enhancing HE teaching and learning in the social sciences. Following the summit, participants will be invited to contribute to an online forum encouraging ongoing conversations, giving you a voice in critical sectoral discussions about teaching and learning.
Attending the invitation-only summit (and participating in the online forum throughout the rest of the year) allows you to:
- hear keynote speakers discussing key sector developments affecting teaching and learning in the social sciences
- discuss topics and strategy in a Chatham House Rule environment
- network with strategic leaders in the social sciences across the sector
- consider how best to support your staff to enhance your students’ learning experiences
- meet the HEA team and learn more about the support available from us
Our first Social Science deans' summit will be held on 22-23 February 2016 in Birmingham. You can view a draft programme here.
If you would like to be involved in future summits or the online network please contact us at email@example.com